Wednesday, May 17, 2023

What? I'm Not Fun All The Time?

What?  I'm Not Fun All The Time?
While I was walking the dogs the other day I turned the corner and noticed that my neighbor down the street was walking his dogs towards my direction. I decided to take a detour down a street I usually don't go because I don't like my neighbor.  While he jabbers on and on and on, that's not the reason I don't like him. He's just a bitter and mean man, and I don't like being around him.
In typical Fun Factor fashion, I had to analyze and assess what seemed to be a strong and short-sided negative behavior in this situation. While one side of me thought that was not a "fun" perspective to have, the rational side of me told the Fun Factor side of me to fuck off.
Being a fun person doesn't mean being fun with everybody all the time. That's just stupid and comical. Rather, it means if you put yourself out there in places you choose, then have full intention of being a fun and positive experience there. 
I have to remind myself of that every once in awhile.